Saturday, April 24, 2010

God and Gays and Me

I plead Psalm 131  there are things I have no idea of whether they are right or wrong such as some question about gay people.  If there is biological physical reasons why a person appears to be attracted to the same sex is it forbidden?  If there is something biological causing this to occur and is innate to a person what is right for that person to do?  How does that person develop a loving relationship with someone as a partner in their life and be in the will of God?  Is it a behavior or is it the way a person biologically exist? How about hermaphrodites, who can they make a life with? Why does one person have a right to condemn another, when there are so many reason this situation could exists?        

(King James Version)

Psalm 131

 1Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.
 2Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.
 3Let Israel hope in the LORD from henceforth and for ever.

 For this cause I like this verse.

Job 42:3 (Amplified Bible)

3[You said to me] Who is this that darkens and obscures counsel [by words] without knowledge? Therefore [I now see] I have [rashly] uttered what I did not understand, things too wonderful for me, which I did not know.





God is Love. I believe people have to live in truth.  If you feel someone to be at fault pray for them.  Petition God on their behave.  Do not spew meanness.  The one thing I truly think  to be true ~ we must be careful about how we judge , treat and accuse people ~.  We are in the dressing room here on earth. No one is perfect. My desire is not to judge but to love. Mankind  have many facets and aspects.  I do not pretend to know the mind of God






Oprah forum http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/96668

No comments: