Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Marital Belief

I do believe this as a basic beginning of what we know as marriage in the christian world.


Genesis 2:18, 21-25

18Then the LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him."
21So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place.
 22The LORD God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man.
 23The man said,
         "This is now bone of my bones,
         And flesh of my flesh;
         She shall be called Woman,
         Because she was taken out of Man."
 24For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.
 25And the man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed.

But however the condition of the world has changed.  The state of our human body has changed I believe.   People lived hundreds of year at one time.  We have changed many conditions of the world because of misuse through the influence of the prince of this world.   This world if full of chaos.  There is another but.
Our knowledge base is minute compared to our Creators.  We only know and understand in part.

I do not believe in counting a person out.  I do not understand clearly the cause or the effect of a non-heterosexual life.                When Christ came I believe he taught love and tolerance by his life.

I believe on his departure He sent his Holy Spirit to lead and guide us. If it was a sin in my mind, why is it not treated the way you treat fornication, lies, adultery, lust and such are treated. They should be treated fairly and equally, regardless of ones personal thoughts toward them.  

The people I know and love who are non heterosexual told me of how they where abused sexually.  So for a very long time I thought this was the cause which lead to this effect.  I wanted to more because of the way these people in my life was treated and singled out when other people opening practiced fornication, lies, adultery, or other types of lust was greeted with hand shakes and hugs. Scientific research, physical evidence and observation has lead me to see things.  If any thing is just mental, I believe that there is a hope of change.  

But what of the physical ?  

The attached article it give another point of view not my thoughts in whole.

Love I believe win folks to Christ. God is love. He visited Mathew whom was considered defile.  This question of physical scientific reasoning is documented. If it is truth what should be done?


No comments: